Kellogg Foundation for Education in International Relations

In 1937 Frank B. Kellogg established for Carleton College the Frank B. Kellogg Foundation for Education in International Relations with a $500,000 endowment. Kellogg was a trustee of the college at the time. The endowment initially funded two full-time professors and one half-time professor, and provided scholarships for six students: four at Carleton College and two Carleton students studying abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment