The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship under the scholarship scheme provides scholarships in terms of loan which are interest-free scholarships to the outstanding Indian students with a good academic score. The scholarship is awarded to the students who are desirous of pursuing the post graduate studies in the fields of pure sciences, applied sciences, social sciences and Humanities, Management and architectural studies at prestigious Indian universities and world-renowned International universities.
The scholarship amount is provided to the students based on the assessment done by the foundation. The scholarship fee of up to a maximum of Rupees 20 lakh is provided to the students and candidates desirous of pursuing higher studies.
The ‘Narotam Sekhsaria scholarships for the higher studies’ is eligible for the candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen
2. The candidate should be below the age of 30 years.
3. The candidates who are graduates of a recognised university. Recent graduates or the students who are awaiting their final semester results can also apply for the scholarship.
4. The students who have sought admission in the universities for the post graduate courses for the fall intake are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
5. The candidates awaiting for the decision of the admission in the universities in India or abroad universities are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Narotham Sekhsaria scholarship for higher studies is to be applied through online. The narotham Sekhsaria scholarship is invited by the foundation every year during the January, 2014. The mode of application is thus online only. The candidates are required to fill up the application details and get registered at the link http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
The login credentials will then be generated once the registration is completed.
An application fee of Rs.500 is payable to the foundation either through online net banking or through the demand draft which should be issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria foundation.
Once the payment is received by the foundation, the candidate is required to fill the details either through the online submission or through the print out submission offline on or before the last date of the submission.
How to apply
The candidates will be required to complete the submission for the selection of the next round of the interview process. The application should be supported with all the necessary documents given below.
1. Mark sheets of tenth, twelfth, mark sheets and certificates of the graduate degree, degree certificates.
2. Copy of the Passport attested
3. Passport size photograph
4. Letter of reference sealed in envelopes.
5. Copy of the admission letter from the university
6. Income tax returns of parents.