About Tata Nirula
The Tata Nirula was a woman of substance, a resident of International Students house (ISH) for her studies at London College of fashion (one of the leading fashion colleges in UK) during 2004 to 2007. She was an exceptional young lady whose kindness touched the lives of everyone who knew her. She became known to many people because of her vitality. Sadly, she had a short life which ended in 2008 but her passion for arts lingered in people’s heart which paved the way for the International student’s house scholarship. She was an inspiring personality who never failed to spend time with people and spread happiness, smiles and kindness. The name for the scholarship is rightly named after her.
International student’s House
The international student’s house is a beautiful place with its multicultural background and varied diverse people/students studying at the London College of fashion living together from all walks of the world. The students can have a great cultural experience with students coming to reside from all over the world to promote global friendship, education and trust among them.
The Tata Nirula International Student’s House / London College of fashion(ISH/LCF) Graduate scholarship is meant for one international student from India to study at the London College of Fashion in any of the courses listed below. This scholarship allows to students and applicants to realise their full potential in the world of arts, performing arts, design and communication. The applications are invited from candidates who believe that this scholarship will truly benefit them to realise their true worth and unleash their full potential.
The courses on offer are given as below.
1. MA in fashion retail management
2. MA in fashion design management
3. MA in strategic fashion management
4. MA in fashion entrepreneurship and innovation
The scholarship to be availed, the candidate has to satisfy the following criteria.
1. Should hold an undergraduate degree of bachelor’s degree with honours from a higher educational institution by the 21st of July, 2014.
2. Should be an Indian national and a graduate from a higher educational institution.
3. The candidate should be willing to involve and get adjusted in a multicultural background with a diverse residential school.
4. The candidate should have financial need to pursue the course which otherwise they may not be able to afford in their life. This scholarship should help the candidate to ralisee his/her full potential.
How to apply
The deadline for the scholarship is 13th June, 2014 by post or email. The students must have an offer of study at the London College of Fashion before you apply for the scholarship.
Email your application to email@example.com or post your application to the below address:
Melissa Chatton, C/O International Centre
University of the Arts London
272 High Holborn
The scholarship is worth to cover the tuition fees of the graduate course and the value of the single room at the International student house (ISH). The scholarship amount also covers the cost of the meals taken at the ISH restaurant up to the value of 2000 pounds.