The University of Hyderabad is inviting applications for the junior research fellowships from the eligible candidates under SERB, University of Hyderabad.
Scholarship positions and the various departments
The following are the scholarship positions provided by the University of Hyderabad.
1. The school of chemistry, University of Hyderabad is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
Project name: The DST sponsored project named ‘Proton Exchange Membranes from nanostructured Polybenzimidazeles’, under the Prof. Tushar Jana, School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad.
2. The department of Plant sciences, university of Hyderabad is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research fellowship (JRF) under the Attipalli Reddy.
Project name: Photosynthesis and hydraulic conductance in Mulberry under drought which is funded by the DST, New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for the JRF of the department of the plant sciences
The Eligibility criteria for the above mentioned positions are given as follows.
1. The interested candidates for the above JRF position are required to submit their application forms with details of academic qualifications.
2. The copies of the certificates and mark sheets should be attested and are to be enclosed along with the application form.
3. The position is completely a temporary post and can remain till the duration of the project.
4. The candidates are required to furnish their complete details such as contact number, email id and complete postal address along with application.
5. The candidate should be M.Sc in plantsciences/biochemistry/biosciences/biotechnology/Life sciences and other related subjects.
6. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend the interview at the school of life sciences, University of Hyderabad.
The scholarship fee for the above mentioned position is known to b around 12,000 rupees per month and eligible HRA.
Duration of the project
The duration of the project is until the month of May, 2015 from the date of joining to the fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria for the JRF position at the School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad
1. The candidates are required to have a qualification of M.Sc in chemistry with good academic records.
2. The candidates should be qualified with UGC JRF/NET –LS/ Gate qualification or the UGC CSIR score.
3. The candidates should have studied polymer chemistry as a subject in B.Sc or M.Sc studies.
The scholarship emoluments for the scholarship are given as 16,000 rupees per month plus eligible HRA.
Duration of the scholarship
The duration of the scholarship is till the month of June, 2015 from the date of joining the fellowship.
How to apply
The applications should be sent either in the form of hard copies or in the form of online applications to the address given below.
Prof. Tushar Jana,
School of Chemistry,
University of Hyderabad,