The Asian Institute of Technology is managing scholarships for the Master’s programme to the candidates having excellent academic track records from Thailand and other Asian countries. The scholarships are of two categories which fall under the below names.
1. His Majesty the King’s scholarship – The full scholarship is provided to the candidates who have qualified undergraduate programs and are desirous of securing a master’s degree programme in any of the disciplines offered at the school of engineering and technology (SET) and school of management (SOM) at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT).
2. Her majesty the queen’s scholarship – The full scholarship is provided to the candidates who have qualified the undergraduate programs and are desirous of securing a master’s degree programme in any of the environment related fields offered at the school of environment, resources and development (SERD) at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT).
The King’s scholarships are offered by the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of management (SOM) in any of the disciplines offered to the qualified candidates who have excelled in academics and have done their undergraduate studies from a recognised Asian university.
The Queen’s scholarships are offered by the school of environment, resources and development (SERD) in any of the environment related studies to the qualified candidates who have excelled in academics in academics and have done their undergraduate studies from a recognised Asian university.
The candidate must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria to avail the above mentioned scholarships.
1. The candidates must be Asian origin or Thai national.
2. The applicants must have an excellent track record of education with a CGPA above 3.5 or higher.
3. The applicants should have a good English proficiency. (TOEFL score of 550 or higher)
4. The candidates should also take the AIT English test by the AIT language centre.
The course level of the scholarship program is Master’s level programme.
The scholarship provider is the Royal Thai Government (RTG).
Scholarship can be taken at
The scholarship can be taken by the candidates only at Thailand.
Number of awards
The Royal Thai Government offers many scholarships.
Duration of awards
The duration of the scholarship is for the 22 months.
Value of the scholarship
These full scholarships offered to the candidates cover the value of tuition fees, the living expenses and the accommodation for the candidate during the residential Master’s degree programme at the AIT campus.
How to apply
The application process is given below. The nomination form needs to be filled by the faculty advisors or heads of the departments/institutions and submit to the email id rtg-at-ait.asia. The respective candidates are requested to send their applications online. The documents are to be attached, in case of delay, intimate the concerned authorities.
The application deadline falls on 31st March, 2014. The last date for the nominations form to be submitted falls on 30th April, 2014.