The J.N Tata Endowment is pleased to invite JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships from students of India who are of age up to 45 years. The gift scholarship are also provided to the applicants worth of Rs. 3,80,000.
Scholarship is open to
The JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship is for the students who belong to the following criteria.
1. The scholarship is open to all the Indian students irrespective of caste, creed, socioeconomic background, geographical location, community and gender.
2. The scholarship programme is open to all the age groups up to the age group of 45 years which covers the entire spectrum of candidates. From the recent fresh graduates to the mid-career level students and the highly qualified scholars with several years of experience.
3. The scholars pursuing a course irrespective of whether it is a long term or short term course (the course duration). The course can be either a short term course or a long term course, be it a training programme or a full-fledged Master’s programme or a Doctoral programme.
4. The scholars pursuing the higher studies in all the areas and fields of study along with newly emerging fields of study or relevance to the country.
The eligibility criteria for the above mentioned scholarship is given below.
1. The applicants must be Indian nationals or of Indian origin to avail this scholarship.
2. The applicants must possess good academic records with a graduation from a recognised Indian university.
3. The applicants can also be students in their final year of their degree course and are expecting results of their final semester.
4. The applicants should already have obtained the admission or at least applied to the university or college abroad which they wish to join.
5. The applicants who have not yet been informed of their results and hence not selected for the admission can also apply. The applicants can still apply for the scholarship. Once they secure their results and admission, the final award of the scholarship is provided to them.
6. The applicants can be either freshers or mid level career professionals up to the age group of 45 years with experience ranging in all the fields and wish to go abroad for the specialised training.
The candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship can apply to it through the proper prescribed format at the endowment’s administrative office. It can be obtained personally or by the payment of Rs.100 by cash mentioning the name and the full address to the trust.
Further details and contact
The completed form along with all other testimonials should reach the endowment office by March 4, 2014. The address can be given below.
J.N. Tata Endowment,
Mulla House, 4th floor,
51, M.G. Road,
Mumbai 400 001