The Sussex India Scholarships for master’s programme in UK is being offered to the Indian students by the University of Sussex, United Kingdom. This is an initiative for the Indian students to take part in the global arena and invest in excellence. These scholarships are for the Indian students to study the taught Master’s degree with the scholarships provided by the University of Sussex, UK.
The study subjects include all the subjects of post graduation which are present in the degrees of MA, M.Sc, LLM, MRes and excluding the following all subjects. Postgraduate diplomas, graduate diploma in economics, masters degree in social work, graduate diploma in law, Social work post qualifying Masters degree, MSc automotive degree in engineering, Master of education (two years part time), MA in climate change and development. The above mentioned courses are not to be included for the scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for the above mentioned scholarship for the Masters degree at UK are given below.
1. The candidate must be a self-financing student from an institution in India and should have accepted an offer of Master’s degree study at the University of Sussex, UK.
2. The candidate should have an offer of conditional stay with the University of Sussex, UK.
3. If the candidate’s tuition fee is being funded by the external agency, the candidate is not allowed to avail the Sussex India scholarships at UK.
4. The scholarship should not be combined with any other scholarship funded by the university of Sussex.
5. The scholarship cannot be accepted with any other scholarship awarded by the University of Sussex. If the candidate wishes to accept the scholarship offer, he/she will have to decline the other offer of scholarship.
The scholarship awards the candidate for the £3000 as per the reduction of the fee.
The candidates need to apply for the admission of the eligible Master’s course via the university’s post graduation online application form.
If the candidate is shortlisted and made an offer of study at the University of Sussex, the candidates will be asked whether they will be interested in taking up the scholarship while accepting the offer online. If the candidate has already accepted the offer, h/she will be asked to login and indicate the information about the Sussex India scholarship later. The award is given to the eligible candidates automatically as a reduction in the tuition fee upon the enrolment and acceptance of the offer.
Contact and further information
The candidates can contact the below address for any enquiries and clarifications.
University of Sussex
Sussex House, Falmer
Brighton, BN1 9RH
The official website for the University of Sussex is given as www.sussex.ac.uk/psychology/pgstudy/scholarships.