The Bournemouth University is offering international scholarships for postgraduate students for the September entry. The students from Colombia, India, Nepal, Vietnam and Nigeria are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The BU Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship covers the entire tuition fees for the candidate who has availed it. The applications are to be sent to the University within deadline.
The scholarship can be applied at the same time of the application or after you have submitted the course application form.
The scholarships are given to the candidates to learn any of the courses available at the Bournemouth University at the United Kingdom. The courses at the Master’s level can be applied under this scholarship (excluding the distance learning programmes).
The scholarship is provided to study full time postgraduate courses (Master’s) level in the BU vice chancellor Bournemouth University at the United Kingdom.
The scholarship is being offered by the University of Bournemouth University, United Kingdom. The candidate can take part in the university and avail the benefits of the scholarship.
Eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship
The candidate should satisfy the below eligibility criteria to be eligible for the mentioned scholarship.
1. The candidate should belong to the regions from Colombia, India, Nepal, Vietnam and Nigeria at the time of the application.
2. The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university and should be classified as ‘overseas’ candidate to become eligible for the tuition fees.
3. An outstanding student profile is regarded suitable to the mentioned position.
Number of awards
One international scholarship is being awarded annually to the most eligible candidate by the Bournemouth University at the United Kingdom.
Duration of awards
The duration of the scholarship remains until the entire period of the Master’s course.
The BU Vic chancellor’s International scholarship at the Bournemouth University at the United Kingdom is providing full tuition fee cover.
The selection criteria for the scholarship are given below.
1. The candidate must be able to provide an exceptional academic profile.
2. The candidate must be able to demonstrate the outstanding personal profile as mentioned in the personal statement of the scholarship application.
The successful eligible candidates will be notified about their candidature before one month of the schedule/closing date. The awards will be formally approved only if the candidate has an unconditional firm offer (UF) of study at the University.
How to apply
The mode of application for the scholarship is through post to the following mailing address.
askBU Students Service
UK. The forms can also be scanned and sent to the email address askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
The further information is given below about the scholarship as follows.