The RMIT University is pleased to offer VIDS (Victorian India doctoral scholarships) for the Indian students. The applicant must have an offer of study at the RMIT University along with the evidence of English language proficiency. The applicant must meet the English language requirements of the HDR program. The scholarship provider is the RMIT University, Australia. The applicants are required to study at the RMIT University, Australia.
The scholarship is offered to any of the courses/disciplines available at the RMIT University.
The course level for which the scholarship is offered is at the doctoral degree level.
The candidates are required to satisfy the following eligibility criteria to avail the above mentioned scholarship.
1. The candidate should be an international student holding an Australian student visa complying with the terms and conditions of the visa.
2. The candidate should have excellent academic records.
3. The candidate should have been offered a place of study at the RMIT University, Australia for the course of doctoral study.
4. The candidate should submit a proof of English language proficiency of the HDR program.
5. The candidate should be willing to become the ambassadors of the research programs.
6. The priority for scholarships is given to the students who are already a part of the RMIT’s research fields of interest.
7. The candidate should provide the details of the scholarship earlier they have applied for or have received.
Scholarship Open for the International students
The scholarship is open for the Indian candidates. The students of the Republic of India are eligible for these scholarships.
Number of awards
The number of awards being offered is not known yet.
Duration of awards
The duration of the awards is for the period of study at the Universit
The scholarship amount being offered to the candidates is given below.
1. The candidates offered is AU$ 90,000 over the duration of the studies.
2. It is basically a full tuition fee waiver of the study programme.
The selection criteria are not known yet.
The notification of the scholarship is not known yet.
How to apply
The candidate should have an offer of study for the RMIT PhD program at the RMIT University, Australia for him/her to apply for the online scholarship application. The steps to apply at the RMIT are given below. The candidates have to note them beforehand.
1. The candidate has to fill in a separate application from for the offer letter to study the PHD program at the RMIT University, Australia.
2. The candidates has to apply for the International research scholarship through the channel management team at ISscholarships-at-rmit.edu.au.
Scholarship application deadline
The application deadline for the scholarship is till the last date of 30th December, 2013.