The University of Adelaide is offering Ashok Khurana scholarship for Indian students to pursue postgraduate programmes in Australia. The scholarship is only available for the international students with citizenship of India. The scholarship has been established by the professor Ashok Khurana to assist the aspiring students who are undertaking full time post graduate course programmes at the University. The scholarships assist the students with $25000 for one year which is paid towards the scholarship holder’s living expenses, airfare and tuition fees.
The successful applicant will be receiving the discount of 50% towards the tuition fee for one year of the postgraduate program.
The scholarships are provided in the areas of interest such as Education, Food security and Wine, Agriculture, Health services, Biotechnology, Clean technology, environment planning, aerospace, resources and any other programs as agreed by the donor and the university.
The scholarships are provided by the full time postgraduate studies at the University of Adelaide.
The scholarship is provided by the University of Australia.
Scholarship can be taken in
The candidate has to satisfy the below eligibility criteria to avail the above mentioned scholarship.
1. The candidate should be Indian citizen who are about to commence their Master of Education.
2. The applicant should have already obtained the admission to the University of Adelaide, Australia.
3. The university reserves the right not to offer the scholarship award if the candidates have not achieved the level of academic achievement to merit the awards.
4. The candidates who have or will apply for the Australian permanent resident status are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
5. One scholarship is awarded to the student who commences the masters program in Semester 2 of the academic year and another scholarship program to the student who will commence the masters program in semester 2 of the next academic year.
Scholarship applicable to
The scholarship is applicable to the citizens of India.
Number of awards
Under this scheme, only one scholarship is offered.
Duration of awards
The scholarship is offered for one year.
The scholarship covers the amount of $25000 for one year, which is payable towards the recipient’s airfare, living expenses and tuition fees. The applicant will receive the 50% discount on the tuition fees for one year of their program.
The selection of the successful applicant will be done according to the academic merit and along with the demonstrated leadership skills and qualities to enhance the educational outcomes for the students in their school, city, state or country.
How to apply
The mode of application is online.