The Curtin University is inviting applications for the international student scholarships- merit scholarships for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate degree level programmes. The students of Singapore, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, China, Colombia, Thailand, Turkey, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Brazil, Brunei, Botswana, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Vietnam, Zimbabwe. This scholarship provides the eligible candidates about 25% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000. The applications must be sent before the deadline.
The scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Curtin University.
The scholarship is provided by the Curtin University, Australia.
Scholarship can be taken in
The scholarship can be taken only in Australia.
Scholarship can be applicable to
The Curtin University strives to provide the high achieving students around the world to pursue the opportunities to pursue their ambitions and gain a world class education.
The students belong to the regions of Singapore, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, China, Colombia, Thailand, Turkey, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Philippines, Russia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Brazil, Brunei, Botswana, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
The candidate has to satisfy the below eligibility criteria to avail the above mentioned scholarship.
The scholarships are meant for the students who are
1. International, full fee paying and non-sponsored students.
2. The applicants who have applied through a registered Curtin university agent. If you have not applied through a proper registered agent, then you are not eligible for this scholarship.
3. The students commencing their studies at the Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2015 who have applied through a registered Curtin agent.
4. The students commencing the full Curtin undergraduate or master course by coursework programmes.
The candidate should also note the following.
1. The applicant should not be from Australia or a citizen of Australia.
2. The scholarship covers a maximum of25% of the first year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points.
3. The scholarship only covers the tuition fee and not any of the international student expense.
4. The candidate will not be extended beyond the prescribed duration or amount less notified otherwise by Curtin.
5. The candidate cannot be revoked if the recipient already has a scholarship or a sponsorship.
6. The candidate cannot be retained defers their studies beyond a start date of 2015.
7. The candidate cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
This scholarship is provided to the candidates 25% of the tuition fee up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
The scholarships are selected on the basis of merit.
How to apply
The scholarship application process can be obtained from the employer.