The University of Oxford is offering Felix scholarships for the Indian students in the United Kingdom. The applicants must be Indian nationals ordinarily resident of India and should have pursued the undergraduate or Master’s degree from a recognised Indian university. The candidates must be under the age of 30 years and should not be able to take up the place of offer without the financial assistance.
The scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses or study programmes at the University of Oxford.
The course level for the scholarships is the graduate level of study programmes at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship is provided by the University of Oxford.
Scholarship can be taken in
The candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria to avail the above mentioned scholarship.
1. The candidate should be applying to the graduate course of study at the University of Oxford. The candidate should sure of the selection criteria.
2. The applicants should be Indian nationals and have a first class undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognised Indian university.
3. The scholars are expected to return home country once the applied course of study is finished.
4. The students who have already applied and got degrees outside India are not eligible to apply for the program. (Unless obtained degree is through Felix scholarship)
5. The scholarship is not applicable to the students who are applying to the postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part-time courses and non-matriculated courses or to the students with deferred entry.
Scholarship applicable to
The scholarship is applicable to Indian scholars.
Number of awards
Six scholarships are being offered by the providers for the scholarship.
Duration of awards
The scholarships are offered for a period of the entire fee tenure.
The scholarship covers the entire 100% university and college fees, a grant for living costs and to and fro flight charges (India-UK and UK-India) at the start and end of your course.
A maximum of twenty applications will be shortlisted and invited to interviews in India. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. This webpage will be updated as soon as the interviewees have been notified. Due to the volume of scholarships coming in to the venue, the status of the unsuccessful candidates is not provided.
How to apply
In order to apply for the scholarship, you must submit the application of the graduate study by the relevant January deadline. There is no additional application process to be applied for the graduate study.
Please note that the candidates need not apply for the Felix scholarships separately.