The applications are invited from Indian applicants for Exchange scholarships in France to take up for about three to four months of time (Ideally one semester of time) at a bachelor’s or Master’s level of study. The applicants should b residents of India and below the age of maximum 30 years. The applicant should be currently be studying at a top ranking Indian institution.
The scholarships provided are for the students who wish to learn any of the subjects offered by the universities in France.
The scholarship is provided for the Indian applicants who wish to pursue any of the courses offered at the universities at France for both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
The scholarship provider of the Exchange programme is French Ministry of Foreign and European affairs.
Scholarship can be taken at
The scholarships can be taken at France.
The candidates who wish to enrol for the above scholarship must have satisfied the below eligibility criteria.
1. The candidate should be a resident national of India and be of maximum of 30 years of age.
2. The candidate should be currently studying in an Indian institution of higher education.
3. The candidate should produce his/her detailed curriculum vitae.
4. The candidate should fill the statement of purpose in the scholarship application form on selecting the institution he/she has been admitted to, on France selection, his/her plans upon completion of the education at France. The student should also explain on why he/she feels he deserves the scholarship.
5. The candidate should produce the attested photocopies of 10th, 12th and his degree/diploma mark sheets along with his/her current semester mark sheets.
6. The candidate should furnish a NOC from the current Indian institution where he is currently working / studying to the institute where he/she intends to pursue their higher education.
7. The candidate should produce a scanned copy of the email correspondence stating his conformance from the institution about receiving his/her scholarship for studying at one of institutions at France.
Scholarship Open for International students
The students of India are only eligible for this scholarship application.
Number of awards
The number of awards for this scholarship is not known yet.
Duration of awards
The scholarship is offered for a period of four to five months (for a period of one semester)
The scholarship covers the following benefits for the candidate.
1. Free student visa including fee waiver
2. Monthly stipend of 615 Euros for up to 10 months.
3. Medical insurance coverage
4. Access to affordable student accommodation.
5. Full tuition fee waiver at public universities.
The notification is sent to the candidates by the month of December.
How to apply
Applications should be sent to the email@example.com.